Corporate Chair Massage
The Nurtured Body would love to be a part of your company's wellness program. We are available to come to your business location and provide on-site massage services for your employees. (Also available for other groups and events.)
Benefits of Chair Massage
- Reduces muscle tension
- Reduces stress
- Boosts alertness
- Lowers blood pressure
- Increases circulation
- Calms nervous system
- Provides rejuvenation
- Relieves neck, back & shoulder pain
- Relieves tension headaches
- No up-front investment
- Cost effective service
- Flexible service
- Lowers health costs
- Increases Employee effectiveness
- Reduces employee turnover
- Affordable wellness program
- Great employee incentive
- Enhances work relations
How chair massage services can be implemented by your business:
- Designate a coordinator for scheduling
- Designate an event date 30 days in advance
- Identify a location for the service
- Implement a sign-up sheet
- Encourage employees to give it a try
- Can also be implemented for other corporate events, such as: employee appreceiation day, lunch and learn events, or wellness week, and company VIP events, trade shhows, or business retreats
Cost for office chair massage services:
- $65 per hour, per Massage Therapist, with a 2 hour minimum.
- 10 minute minimum, 20 minute maximum per person, per Massage Therapist.
- 3-5 people serviced per hour, per Massage Therapist.
- Employer pays 100%
- Employer pays 50%, employee pays 50%
- Employee pays 100%
Payment for services rendered will be paid as follows:
- A non-refundable deposit of half of the total service fee is requested 30 days prior to the event date
- The remaining balnce will be requested the day of the event (unless prior arrangements have been made)
- Payments accepted in the form of cash, buiness check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, or American Express) by employer, and cash or personal check by employees.
- A cancellation notice of 48-72 hours is requested prior to the event date.
How often chair massage can be implemented into your business:
- Twice per month
- Once per month
- Once every other month
Other events suitable for chair massage services would be: sporting events, customer appreciation day, retail store grand openings, teacher appreciation week, church retreats, baby and wedding showers, batchelor and batchlorette parties, networking events, radio and television remotes, college events, mother's morning out events, and newcomer's events.
All chair massage services are provided by NC Licensed Massage & Bodywork Therapists, with current liability insurance coverage. Multiple therapists can be utilized if needed. We will provide all equipment and supplies needed for your chair massage event.
Contact The Nurtured Body to set up your office chair massage event today!
Chair massage services are also good for many other kinds of events. Click here to learn more.