The Nurtured Body would love to be a part of your company's wellness program. We are available to come to your business location and provide on-site massage services for your employees. (Also available for other groups and events.)
Benefits of Chair Massage
- Reduces muscle tension
- Reduces stress
- Boosts alertness
- Lowers blood pressure
- Increases circulation
- Calms nervous system
- Provides rejuvenation
- Relieves neck, back & shoulder pain
- Relieves tension headaches
- No up-front investment
- Cost effective service
- Flexible service
- Lowers health costs
- Increases Employee effectiveness
- Reduces employee turnover
- Affordable wellness program
- Great employee incentive
- Enhances work relations
How chair massage services can be implemented by your business:
- Designate a coordinator for scheduling
- Identify a location for service
- Implement a sign-up sheet
- Encourage employees to give it a try
- Great idea for special events (wellness program, health fair, employee appreciation day)
Cost for office chair massage services:
- $65 per hour, per Massage Therapist, with a 2 hour minimum.
- 10 minute minimum, 20 minute maximum per person, per Massage Therapist.
- 3-5 people serviced per hour, per Massage Therapist.
- Employer pays 100%
- Employer pays 50%, employee pays 50%
- Employee pays 100%
Payment for services rendered will be paid as follows: a non-refundable deposit of half of the total service fee is requested 2 weeks prior to the event date, with the remaining balnce requested the day of the event, unless prior arrangements have been made. Payment accepted in the form of cash, check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, or American Express) by employer, and cash only by employees. A cancellation notice of 48-72 hours is requested prior to the event date.
How often chair massage can be implemented into your business:
- Once per month
- Once every other month
- Once every 3 months
All chair massage services are provided by NC Licensed Massage & Bodywork Therapists, with current liability insurance coverage. Multiple therapists can be utilized if needed. We will provide all equipment and supplies needed for your chair massage event.
Contact The Nurtured Body to set up your office chair massage event today!
Chair massage services are also good for many other kinds of events. Click here to learn more.